Pinned  Do you need a computer to earn money online?

Teegold
2023-10-06 14:33:53 posted on ()

I hear a lot of people say that to engage in online work and earn tangible income, one will need a computer, either a laptop or desktop. I agree because it makes it so much easier and faster to carry out tasks on computers compared to phones. But then, for those that cannot afford computer, I believe they can still make use of their phones.

Do you think a computer is compulsory to earn online?

Do you need a computer to earn money online?
2023-10-07 02:22:12 posted on ()

Computer is one of the most important device which one can use to make money online but aside from computer I believe that one can still use smart phone to earn money online aside from computer but if you consider earning here through smartphone it's not really going to be easy compare to earning using computer,some website and app will never work on smart phones so before you can make good steps to start earning money online you will need a good working PC to discharge your function online perfectly

2023-10-07 10:09:30 posted on ()

I personally don't need computer to earn online, because my Android phone is sufficient to get required result. There are some advantages for earning online through mobile as it remain user friendly as sometimes we need to work while we are lying down on bed. Sometimes we move from one room to other, and need to sit in garden and work the mobile remain friendly at all of these places 

2023-10-07 15:35:16 posted on ()

I personally don't need computer to earn online, because my Android phone is sufficient to get required result. There are some advantages for earning online through mobile as it remain user friendly as sometimes we need to work while we are lying down on bed. Sometimes we move from one room to other, and need to sit in garden and work the mobile remain friendly at all of these places 

I agree with you. Our smartphones allow us to be mobile. Since we can carry it everywhere we go, then it means we can engage in online work wherever we find ourselves and whenever we want. Now computers can't do this as you literally cannot be moving your desktop computers about. Even laptop computers are more stressful to carry about than mobile phones. 

2023-10-08 04:03:06 posted on ()

The most popular tool for making money online is a computer, but it's not the only one. Tablets and smartphones offer ways to work online, such as for freelancing projects or product sales. Without a computer, the opportunities might be more constrained. The need for a computer depends on the sort of online job and individual preferences.

2023-10-10 08:15:46 posted on ()

As I work online mostly as a creative writer and managing other arts too, a computer, even a small netbook, is a must for me. I need a physical keyboard to write faster long texts and to manage formatting tools. I find the mobile keyboard too small and the mobile screen is also too small for me. In addition, I suffer from hyperopia, so I can't count on a small device to work online. Out of pay to play apps, because they don't need writing skills. In the case of pay to play apps, I use a mobile.

2023-10-10 13:33:41 posted on ()

As I work online mostly as a creative writer and managing other arts too, a computer, even a small netbook, is a must for me. I need a physical keyboard to write faster long texts and to manage formatting tools. I find the mobile keyboard too small and the mobile screen is also too small for me. In addition, I suffer from hyperopia, so I can't count on a small device to work online. Out of pay to play apps, because they don't need writing skills. In the case of pay to play apps, I use a mobile.

Agree that a physical keyboard types faster than the one on phones, and you can be able to make necessary formatting and editing better with keyboards. Sorry about your eye condition, does that mean that you can't see objects that are too close?

All in all, the type of online work one does determines whether you can use a phone or if the computer will be necessary.

2023-10-11 12:21:55 posted on ()

I have been working online since 2018 through my phone. I don't have a computer, neither a laptop nor a desktop. That is why I am sure that you can make money online without a computer. As long as you can access the internet, you are good to start making money online. 

Most earning sites have also created their layout to be mobile friendly. That is why you can easily access them on your phone. You also need good skills in order to earn from these sites. So your skills can enable you to make money on your phone as long as the site is mobile friendly. 

2023-10-11 21:22:08 posted on ()

Agree that a physical keyboard types faster than the one on phones, and you can be able to make necessary formatting and editing better with keyboards. Sorry about your eye condition, does that mean that you can't see objects that are too close?

All in all, the type of online work one does determines whether you can use a phone or if the computer will be necessary.

Yes, all objects near, particularly texts, I see all blurry. And when it comes for texts, I only see as scribbles (less than medium-giant letters in a computer screen). A lot of time, I need to use a magnifier to read texts in a mobile. I know people who are very able to write long texts using a mobile (sometimes it happens while travelling and a notebook is not available or they can't afford one), but surely their sight should be very good (at least, I hope so). 

2024-02-10 18:21:16 posted on ()

In fact, someone needs not to be compulsory in possession of  a computer in order to make it online from it's make money side; while possessing a computer/laptop may really come with its great advantages, but; the smart phones now has so many features and the facilities to make the same work that rhe computers provide within short and accurate time also easier.

Research.

2024-02-21 00:51:13 posted on ()

In fact, someone needs not to be compulsory in possession of  a computer in order to make it online from it's make money side; while possessing a computer/laptop may really come with its great advantages, but; the smart phones now has so many features and the facilities to make the same work that rhe computers provide within short and accurate time also easier.

Research.

2024-03-16 07:14:42 posted on ()

We can all agree that even phones do help us make money online this now days but real efforting tasks like typing to be paid really require one to have a computer.

I know not all of us can afford a computer but I state that even if you start with a phone but make it your goal to have a computer as they are compulsory to some big money making apps and sites.Work hard when playing games on phone and have the purpose of buying that computer.

2024-03-29 16:41:01 posted on ()

Any money online require basic tools and knowledge about the particular program you want to engage on.

The most important thing is that do you have the knowledge that is require for you to be successful?

It is not until you have computer that you can make money online.

You can use your smart phone , honestly most of the phone today are very sophisticated in such a way that it can be more effective than some Laptop.

You need also internet connectivity which also the basic need to succeed in the online business 

You need to login to post here!