Pinned  Educational qualification in forex?

Tray59
2023-10-12 10:49:27 posted on ()

Forex trading is one of the best trading business now but I will love to know if there is any educational or academic qualifications which we need to submit before a broker can accept we trade with them.I read in others forum as people said forex have requirement so I want to know if educational qualification is truly needed

Educational qualification in forex?
2023-10-28 21:04:22 posted on ()

Till date , I have not seen a forex broker requiring you to be knowledgeable or even have basic understanding,  because they are doing a buisness and they want customers , brokers do have trading video guides for the beginners , but they usually accept all novice or traders that are expert to trade with them , no body wants to lose incoming funds that can be from any source , the world is greedy honestly in this regard actually .

2023-10-28 23:37:20 posted on ()

Same here, I'm yet to see a Forex broker that requires it's customer to have any educational qualification, infact for you to trade Forex, you don't need any qualifications other than your capital and device for the trading, because it is a business, but I understand, it could be you want to acquire more knowledge about Forex before you delve deep into it in order to secure some profits, you can do that with the demo trading feature.

2024-01-29 12:54:55 posted on ()

Foriegn trading exchange is a very important field which needs a vast education and experience in order to operate well; any qualification that is back by acdemic process may find it is way in the forex field.

Forex can also be done by practical and experience know-how. Instance,learning and understanding strategy.

Research the web.

You need to login to post here!