Pinned  Have you lost online earning opportunities cause chatGPT or other AI?

Nausicaa
2023-10-13 06:14:13 posted on ()

Until some months ago, there was a paid to post forum called Trendri (maybe it still exists, but I read in ForumCoin it couldn't pay any more), that paid considerable amounts to users. Users on ForumCoin reported they were happy with Trendri's earnings. But chatGPT caused its failure. As such an AI became popular, various users began to cheat this and that PTW. Instead of racking their brains to produce quality posts/articles, they left the job to chatGPT. BeerMoney forum was at the point to follow Trendri's same destiny (again, the guilty was chatGPT), even if in its case the new owners severely reduced the rewards instead of stopping them at all. I think all of us is losing good paid opportunities cause a specific AI. Did you experience similar circumstances?

Have you lost online earning opportunities cause chatGPT or other AI?
2023-10-16 00:44:44 posted on ()

This is a very nice observation, chatGPT has caused a few paid to post sites to fold up. I didn't even know that it was because of that trendri stopped paying. And yes, beermoney forum rewards have greatly reduced. So for people like us that engage in these PTP sites, we are left with limited options. Is it safe to say that chatGPT is causing more harm than good for us?

2023-12-02 19:09:40 posted on ()

The trend is gradually unfolding,now chatGPT is taking over customer service job and even some of frelencer job, companies are using ChatGPT to generate article's and anwers their customers queries,the presence of AI is folding some online frelencer job.and compaines are using these AI because of their efficiency and cost effective.i can say that ChatGPT is causing harm to frelencer and more benefits to compines.

2024-02-21 00:35:22 posted on ()

The trend is gradually unfolding,now chatGPT is taking over customer service job and even some of frelencer job, companies are using ChatGPT to generate article's and anwers their customers queries,the presence of AI is folding some online frelencer job.and compaines are using these AI because of their efficiency and cost effective.i can say that ChatGPT is causing harm to frelencer and more benefits to compines.

2024-05-19 01:32:01 posted on ()

ChatGPT and other AIs that people talk about online might close some other opportunities for earning due to the generic and overly common sentences they generate, but at the same time they also create new opportunities. For example, AI can be used to write or manage customers, which, in that case, eliminates some job opportunities for humans. On the other hand, AI also creates employment opportunities in fields like AI development, maintenance, and monitoring. People learn new skills for adaptation and taking advantage of these new opportunities.

Additionally, AI will be able to spur business growth through efficiency created and hence create more jobs in other sectors. The increased use of AI can help online platforms connect freelancers and clients very easily. This will open ways to new markets and opportunities.

AI will also facilitate starting your own business with the help of tools and resources. Though some of the traditional roles may change, by and large, AI throws open a plethora of possibilities for breaking new ground in terms of ways and means to earn money.

You need to login to post here!