Pinned  How To Identify Scam Websites?

SHAHID987
2024-02-01 12:28:01 posted on ()

This is very important as how can we identify that the website for which we are very excited to start working is legit or scam. Here I can share only my strategies for it as.

First I check it's rating on scam advisor. Then read it's reviews in Trust Piolet. After then I try to take it's sense as if the website is asking for big money then it must be scam. And if they are claiming as they pay $0.5 per ad watching then remain away from it. Furthermore if the payout limit is very high like $50 or more and the site is new then it will turn scam.

What is your experience?

How To Identify Scam Websites?
2024-02-02 02:55:49 posted on ()

This is exactly true,someone may also use the website checker and after all the mentioned, to also try foxy rating website,it assists the much.

One can also do it himself by following these;

study the address bar and url.

investigate the ssl certificate.

cheejk the grammar setting,usually, un -accepted

check the domain. and many other techniques of verification.

Research the web.

2024-02-03 05:19:59 posted on ()

If we participate to many paid to post forums, we can also check sites through the discussions, where other users tell about their experiences. Usually, a scam site is found in the scam sections. In any way, if the site is a newborn, it's difficult to qualify it as scam or legit until we give a try (lacking reviews on Scam Advisor, no doubtful url, domain or doubtful SSL certificate).

2024-02-03 16:02:26 posted on ()

You cannot identify scam websites except if someone else has reached the payout requirement and ends up with a nice pending payout. Sometimes it needs several days or months to work, like in the case of Star Clicks or MixNox or UkMixer to discover later they are just waste time platforms. But from the beginning of platforms, you cannot discover anything except if they pay more than the normal pay schedule of similar websites.

You need to login to post here!