Pinned  How to make up to $1 daily with ptc website

Johny
2023-11-13 21:29:21 posted on ()

In the year 2011 that I started to make money online, there were few ways to make money then and ptc website and faucet websites are the popular ways then. And during those time, it was easy to earn $1, unlike now that there are few ads to click.

But still, we can still earn up to $1 daily clicking on ads. All we need to do to reach $1 daily target is to join many ptc websites and click on every available ads. By the time we spend like 4 hours, we might have earned even more than $1 for the day.

How to make up to $1 daily with ptc website
2023-11-15 13:08:52 posted on ()
It's not that simple to make 1$ everyday on paid to click platform (PTC). Because most of them, infact all of them come with very little earning rate. Last week, I come across a PTC website, and I was interested in working in the site, but it's was discouraging when I discovered that the earning in 0.01 per day. So for me, it's not that possible. But if it's like PTP, I really like this one, I gain earn and gain at the same time. 
2023-11-18 02:49:12 posted on ()

It's not really that easy to earn a dollar daily by clicking ads on a paid to click platform. They provide low earning rates with lot of advertisement to view and click.

Most times, it's very annoying to work so well on a website, viewing ads with your data and at the end, you won't even earn a significant amount that can cover up for the cost of the data plan used

2023-11-19 00:19:49 posted on ()

Making such amount only by clicking ads will be so stressful and tedious and one has to click as much as possible in order to make something meaningful out of it, and also the pay is very small, before one gets to attain the $1 threshold, that is for some PTC sites, it takes almost forever because most times ads are not always available for one to click, so if you want to earn you just have to join in many PTC sites, join as many as possible to increase your chances of making something tangible from it.

2023-11-20 15:26:37 posted on ()

I think it is bit harder to make 1 us dollar from paid to click websites and i am speaking from my experience, i have tried to make money from paid to click platforms and i tried my best to make good money but to speak the truth it was bit harder and over the limit to make that much money per day, and still never get that much money per day, but if you have many referrals or users who use your referral link to sign up on the paid to click platforms sot that you can earn small amount of money from their earnings. 

2023-11-21 03:25:46 posted on ()

How to make up to $1 daily with ptc website? 

In the year 2011 that I started to make money online, there were few ways to make money then and ptc website and faucet websites are the popular ways then. And during those time, it was easy to earn $1, unlike now that there are few ads to click.

But still, we can still earn up to $1 daily clicking on ads. All we need to do to reach $1 daily target is to join many ptc websites and click on every available ads. By the time we spend like 4 hours, we might have earned even more than $1 for the day.

2023-11-23 19:07:38 posted on ()

I started working online with PTC sites and my first site was Neobux, which is still a legit paying site. There are many ways to earn $1 from only one PTC site, like we used to spread our referral link in different places and so we get the genuine working referrals. Furthermore there we found purchased referral like by giving $5 you can purchase 50 referral and they will work for you. There were many more options there as one can pay some money and get golden membership. So he would received more ads and on daily basis easily earn $1.

2023-11-26 15:43:19 posted on ()

Paid to click sites are annoying to me these days cause I haven't seen much site that pays a legible amount for ads except very few which seems like eternity to catch up their threshold. 

Faucet wallet ptc wall is the only ptc site I have found a little bit worth of my time. 

As for other faucets, most of them are really trying, example is naijafav which gives 349 litecoin (ltc) every 1min 30sec.

2023-11-28 22:04:17 posted on ()

Pay To Click sites are not worth it. Making $1 a day is like a mission impossible. though most of these pay to click sites are scams. you can only earn up working for them while the go home with the greater chunk of the money. i believe anybody that wants to succeed or make money through pay to click site should research very well.

i once engage myself with one of the i made $20 after so many years of my effort but i could not withdraw the money. i was just angry that is why anything pay to click unless the pay value is high that is when i will try it 

2023-11-29 02:33:13 posted on ()

The truth is that, making $1 per day on paid to click website is unrealistic, most ptc platforms do not pay up to 1 cent per click, so earning $1 per day will be very difficult. For a PTC platform to pay you up to $1 daily, it means they have other sources of revenue generation, such as crypto or forex trading or via some sponsored post. PTC is basically for newbies in making money online opportunities.

2023-12-02 19:20:18 posted on ()

Making $1 a day in PTC site is not possible unless their are other means of earning Ike performing task,sign up , downloading and playing games but if is only click is totally west of time,all these PTC sites are just using click to draw traffick to their website not that they want you to earn real money they are just looking for traffick.and helping third parties to advertise their products by running their ads.

2023-12-31 12:37:27 posted on ()

Making $1 in ptc websites is not possible actually unless you have hundreds of referrals and they all work on daily basis without taking any break , it is very necessary for you to find reasonable and more reliable ways of earning to support you out because these ptc sites are merely good for a few cents income and it takes months to have a minimum cashout from them , so they are not good options for earning .

2024-01-14 18:28:54 posted on ()

To make up to $1 daily with a PTC (Paid-to-Click) website, you can follow these steps: 

1. Sign up for a reputable PTC website.

2. Complete daily tasks like clicking on ads, watching videos, or taking surveys.

3. Refer friends and earn a commission from their activities.

4. Upgrade your membership to access higher-paying tasks.

5. Be consistent and active on the website to maximize your earnings. Remember, the amount you earn may vary depending on the website and your level of activity.

2024-01-29 19:37:32 posted on ()
it's difficult, but you can, for example, perform tasks only by clicks or youtube
, you can invite
referrals to surf alone, you won't get a dollar a day
, except on short links maybe
try, say that it's better
not, well, if you can, then you can take surveys, there you can earn more than 1 dollar a day
We just take surveys every day, if possible
Well, you can also earn money not on the PTC site itself, but by placing tasks with it
2024-02-20 10:47:56 posted on ()

it's difficult, but you can, for example, perform tasks only by clicks or youtube
, you can invite
referrals to surf alone, you won't get a dollar a day
, except on short links maybe
try, say that it's better
not, well, if you can, then you can take surveys, there you can earn more than 1 dollar a day
We just take surveys every day, if possible
Well, you can also earn money not on the PTC site itself, but by placing tasks with it on your mobile phone and your debit card instantly 

You need to login to post here!