Pinned  Making money on Forex; is it 100% certain?

Cooldude
2023-10-03 12:40:19 posted on ()

People hear different stories of how people make huge profits on forex trading and they think it is so easy to pull off. I have heard someone say that they are looking for capital to start trading forex and make 'consistent' profits. It makes me wonder that people think making profit is certain in forex trading. 

Do you think making profits is so certain in forex?

Making money on Forex; is it 100% certain?
2023-10-03 18:47:48 posted on ()

Forex, which is also elaborately known as foreign exchange, from the word one would know that it has to do with trading of different countries currencies, which many factors could affect the movement of price and other things, it is possible for someone to make consistent profit In Forex, but you must put in your stop loss and also set your take profit and work on your greed and emotions, creating a specific amount or profit which you are comfortable taking, knowing when to enter a trade and when not to, because the truth is that, there are some trades that aren't worth entering at all, and aslo knowing the specific time to enter a trade, so yes, it is possible for one to get a consistent profit on Forex, if risk management is religiously followed.

2023-10-04 23:27:43 posted on ()

I think I should put it this way. Making money on forex is hundred percent certain which means that it is very sure that you will make money if you know how to trade a very well but have it in mind that you cannot always win your trades

There are also times when you'd lose

Thats how it works

2023-10-06 12:56:26 posted on ()

One can never be certain that she will earn a profit in forex trading. This is because forex trading is largely a game of chance, meaning that one can either win or lose. 

Accordingly, people venturing into the forex trading sphere should not commit money that they cannot afford to lose. It would thus be absurd to secure a loan to finance forex trading activities. 

2023-10-07 10:44:07 posted on ()

When talking about forex trading I think that you need to know that there is nothing certain the market is full of risk so if you actually want to earn through forex you need a good analytical skills to conduct both fundamental and technical analysis,its your analysis that will proof if you will succeed or not am a forex trader and I do trade using both higher and small time frame so I believe that for sure if you learn how to trade you can still make decent amount of money but you need a set skills for this

2023-10-07 22:02:46 posted on ()

I don't think that making money in forex trading is exactly certain. I think it takes some good strategy and proper understanding of the market. But still, you may make a small mistake and end up losing. Or the market can change suddenly due to its high volatility. It is best to do it carefully and with an amount that you can afford to lose. 

2023-10-12 10:44:08 posted on ()

I don't think that making money in forex trading is exactly certain. I think it takes some good strategy and proper understanding of the market. But still, you may make a small mistake and end up losing. Or the market can change suddenly due to its high volatility. It is best to do it carefully and with an amount that you can afford to lose. 

It's not certain my dear there are things which you need to consider the market fluctuate every where and there and I also believe that there could be loss at anytime so there is nothing like been certain,but if you want to join forex and make a lot of money then trade from your own ex the more experienced you had the more chance for you to win so demo account need to be taking so serious for better improvement of your trading skills

2024-02-10 01:47:02 posted on ()

A good and exper traderalways use his market trading knowledge to emerge triumphant.

To chase 100% success rate in the forex market will get you no where,losing is inevitable and is very useful to keep one of being unbearable in the next session, while that makes it every possible to minimize the risk to highly minimal or none, possibly.

Research the web.

2024-02-20 10:43:07 posted on ()

Forex, which is also elaborately known as foreign exchange, from the word one would know that it has to do with trading of different countries currencies, which many factors could affect the movement of price and other things, it is possible for someone to make consistent profit In Forex, but you must put in your stop loss and also set your take profit and work on your greed and emotions, creating a specific amount or profit which you are comfortable taking, knowing when to enter a trade and when not to, because the truth is that, there are some trades that aren't worth entering at all, and aslo knowing the specific time to enter a trade, so yes, it is possible for one to get a consistent profit on Forex, if risk management is religiously followed. Yea I did but Im not going back again 

2024-02-21 18:08:12 posted on ()

No making profits forex trading is not certain. While some individuals may experience significant gains, the inherent volatility of the forex market and unpredictable factors make the consistent profits market challenging. Success requires substantial knowledge, disciplined strategies, and risk management. Many traders face losses due to market uncertainties. It's crucial to approach forex trading with realistic expectations, understand the risks involved, being expectations, understand the risks involved, and be prepared for potential setbacks. There are no guarantees, and caution should be exercised to avoid overestimating the certainty to profits in this dynamic and unpredictable financial landscape.

You need to login to post here!