It is great, I have received my 2nd payment from Iforumtalk.com as below:

Operation date: 01 Oct 2023 22:18
Operation ID: 1958038635
Operation type: transfer
Amount: 0.7 USD

Thanks admin

My 2nd payment from Iforumtalk.com
2023-10-02 22:19:52 posted on ()

Congratulations! It's good to see that users are enjoying the site and are being paid. I am new to the forum and I am happy to be here. Enjoying the discussions and participating in it. I have requested my first payout here. Hope to get it soon.

Many more to come our way. 

2023-10-03 18:30:01 posted on ()

Congratulations on your recent cash out, nothing beats seeing your rewards being paid to you when you request for it and it comes in the appropriate time, admin is really doing a wonderful job, hopefully in no distant time, the forum will grow exponentially into a force to reckon with in the world of paid to post forums, I'm very certain about this and also very optimistic.

2023-10-03 23:13:33 posted on ()

Hi, I just wanted to know how long would it take for the payment to be processed after the payment request is sent. I am an Indian user and I have requested payment through UPI. It would be my first payment from this side. I have requested for 500 points as it is the first time and I wanted to test it. From next time, I would like to request the payout at higher amount

2023-10-04 07:48:31 posted on ()

Hello @arunima

It will take around 1-3 days depends on how many users requested payouts. I usually send payouts to at least 5 users at a time.

We are really excited to pay you even more than you guys, since we believe to create trustworthy family here and Everyone get the chance to earn more as this forum will grow with your support. Thus We also support our loyal members. 

Be Loyal and make quality posts. We will not take you down.
2023-10-04 11:32:53 posted on ()

A very good morning to you admin, I currently have about 540 points in my account, but I requested for a payout using my dogecoin wallet, but up until now, it keeps displaying I don't have enough points, so I still want to know if 500 points is no longer the minimum payout threshold ?

Thanks as I await your favourable response at your earliest convenience

2023-10-04 17:20:16 posted on ()

@Admin. Thank you for your prompt reply. Actually being an Indian user, I had requested the payout through UPI. But I made a mistake of giving my phone number instead of my UPI id. My points were reverted back. Now, I have made a payment request with my UPI id.

I am exploring the site and liking it so far. I look forward to a good journey here being a valuable contributor. Wishing the site to be successful and sustain for long 

2023-10-05 18:30:20 posted on ()

@Ebutech
Can you please add the screenshot which show that message and amount you typed?

2023-11-29 17:21:54 posted on ()

Congratulations! It's good to see that users are enjoying the site and are being paid. I am new to the forum and I am happy to be here. Enjoying the discussions and participating in it. I have requested my first payout here. Hope to get it soon.

Many more to come our way. Congratulations on your recent cash out, nothing beats seeing your rewards being paid to you when you request for it and it comes in the appropriate time, admin is really doing a wonderful job, hopefully in no distant time, the forum will grow exponentially into a force to reckon with in the world of paid to post forums, I'm very certain about this and also very optimistic.

2023-12-02 14:06:06 posted on ()

I just received my second payment, I tried to post here the screen shot, but some error occured. I am very happy as I get my second payment, it gives me much more confidence to work here. I feel much more interest to write post here.

My first payout was a little late but this time I received it within few days. I am very confident that I will receive my next payments on time. I will definitely tell others to work here 

2023-12-25 15:47:10 posted on ()

Many more to come our way. 

You need to login to post here!