Pinned  My First Payment proof from Iforumtalk

Deyiang
2023-12-19 10:05:19 posted on ()

Payment Received; 0.5 USD from account U14934219 to account U39831546; batch; 557542930

I have received my first payment proof from Iforumtalk.

Though this payment came some days ago and I have been some challenges posting it here because each time I try to post the system will say my words are not up to 400

This have been so frustrating and please admin I will like you to look at some of these issues stated below.

1 word counter; please add word counter to the comment box so that we can know when we have reach the 400 words and this will help us.

2. Add notification bell;  this will also help us to know when important information has been sent such could be payment of earning, or reply on a thread.

3. Point value;  I believe the point value for opening a thread and commenting on thread should not be the same. Opening of thread should a higher point value than commenting on a thread by so doing people will be engaged.

4. 400 words on proof of payment; writing of 400 words on proof of payment should be reduce I don't think there is much to write on it apart from showing that we have been paid rather it is better we write positive review on Trustpilot that will make the site more popular

My First Payment proof from Iforumtalk
2024-01-13 22:34:07 posted on ()

I recently received my first payment from Iforumtalk, a popular online forum where users can earn money by participating in discussions and posting quality content. The payment was prompt and hassle-free, confirming the legitimacy of the platform. I am thrilled to have earned money simply by sharing my thoughts and engaging with other members. Iforumtalk has proven to be a reliable source of income, and I look forward to continuing my participation on the platform.

You need to login to post here!