Pinned  Stormgain.com Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

kaspers
2023-09-01 18:17:41 posted on ()

What is StormGain?

Founded in 2019, StormGain is a UK-based crypto exchange and leverage broker firm. The platform has over 120,000 users, and it operates in more than 100 countries globally. Is StormGain legit? The company is still not regulated but has gained a big user base worldwide. The platform is very simple and user-friendly with various innovative tools and many altcoins to trade with.

Besides trading, StormGain has expanded its service offering to a cloud mining tool that allows its users to mine bitcoin without investing in expensive hardware. Furthermore, The Cloud Miner tool and the profitable Loyalty Program are two interesting features of StormGain. The platform makes sure to that the majority of users holdings are stored in cold wallets.

How Does StormGain Miner Work?

StormGain offers this miner app as a free tool for the users that register on their crypto trading platform. You can mine your crypto by simply installing the app and clicking on the run the miner button. So there is no worrying about your devices electricity bills, cooling, maintenance, and battery life. Unlike other miners, StormGains cloud mining is free, making it ideal for beginners.

stormgain miner

You also dont have to enter into long-term commitments to mine cryptocurrency with StormGain. You just run the app when on-demand, whenever you choose to do it.

So what is the catch? Why would Stormgain let you earn bitcoins by using their resources without paying for anything?

Well, it is an incentive for users to register and trade on their crypto trading platform as that is the main goal of all crypto traders.

To mine on the StormGain platform, you need to have a high trading volume. The more crypto you trade on the exchange, the higher your chances of earning free Bitcoin through the cloud miner. If you use the StormGain application often, you also stand a high probability of mining free crypto.

Stormgain.com Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?
2024-01-29 12:28:55 posted on ()

Stormgain is an application setting that offers the in-app cloud minin system of btc which can then be use to trade on the platform, stormgain is also as they proclaim the member of the financial commission  blockchain association, which provide,secure reliable trading platform.

Although, some say some bad remarks and the nagative outcomes to the platform,one needs to research objectively in the web.

Research.

You need to login to post here!