Pinned  TALK ABOUT YOUR FAVOURITE STAR !

aboy01
2024-01-24 17:13:52 posted on ()
So many people have so many super stars in different fields that must be hard to pick up one as the best out of the rests;thinking that we do not offer good judgement fairly since, some of them are from movie industry,others from sport entertainment e.t.c.Now, your favorite one or ones may be a single superstar or many,let us use the hierachy level; my favorite are, B and B, they really educate my direction in life. Thanks.
TALK ABOUT YOUR FAVOURITE STAR !
2024-01-28 15:50:58 posted on ()

It is always good for one to have his or favorite star dead or alive.

Though your favorite star may not really have direct impact on one's life but he or she could be somebody whom you admire so much because his or her excellent achievement.

I always love playing and watching football.

In this I will choose Cristiano Ronaldo has my favorite star. When it comes to football he has done so much and he still remain the GREATEST OF ALL TIME.

He has that physique has an athlete.

2024-01-28 19:49:26 posted on ()

My favorite star is Alamgir, he is a pop singer and very famous here. His songs are somewhat trend setting songs, which are still singing in different marriage ceremonies here. He is Bangali but he live in our country and we love him. Nowadays he is severely sick and people here are praying for his good health. By nature he is a good man, we attend different t.v shows. And he is master of live songs too.

You need to login to post here!