Pinned  WHAT ARE THE GOOD SIDES OF E-LEARNING?.

aboy01
2024-01-15 21:44:09 posted on ()

E-learning is the process of acquiring knowledge through on-line  education provided technique.

The good side of this method is , this virtual education allows you to find good flexible time./schedule, it reduce the cost of your course fees and it also allows you to run your career along side furthering your education. e.t.c, and e.t.c. What could you  add-up?

WHAT ARE THE GOOD SIDES OF E-LEARNING?.
2024-01-15 23:11:34 posted on ()

E-learning offers numerous benefits. Firstly, it provides flexibility and convenience as learners can access materials and courses from anywhere at any time, allowing for self-paced learning. Secondly, it offers a wide range of resources, including multimedia content, interactive quizzes, and discussion forums, enhancing engagement and knowledge retention. Additionally, e-learning reduces costs associated with travel, accommodation, and physical learning materials. It also allows for personalized learning experiences, catering to individual needs and preferences. Lastly, e-learning promotes environmental sustainability by reducing paper usage and carbon emissions associated with commuting.

2024-01-18 00:49:37 posted on ()

E-Learning is very important all thanks to internet.

I started learning coding at the comfort of my room the beginning of this year. I am so glad that I have been able to achieve something meaningful this month.

What I could have paid people to teach me I use the money to download all necessary materials and be reading it. So far I have seen a lot of progress in my learning in which has really given me hope of doing it.

2024-01-27 12:31:43 posted on ()

Learning is basically an active process and usually we learn things better by doing it, when we give a complete book to someone on driving, then he may not drive a car till he practically drive it and practice it again and again. 

E-learning remain cost saving and time saving we can learn a lot as we can even learn how to drive a car, without going to motor training school. But again we need support of some instructor or expert while we practically doing it.

You need to login to post here!