Pinned  WHAT DO UNDERSTAND BY THE TERM TEMPERAMENT ?

aboy01
2024-01-18 15:13:17 posted on ()

Temperament is the word with various meanings to attached being one of the oldest word in the history but; when term the word into more general perception, temperament refers to consistent individual differences in behavior that are biologically based and relatively independent learning sytem of values and attitudes.

Temperament simply means, person or animal nature especially as it permanently affects their behavior.

4,TYPES OF TEMPERAMENTS

1 choleric.

2 sanguine.

3 melancholy.

4 philip phlegmatic.

We need to know ourselves better,research!

WHAT DO UNDERSTAND BY THE TERM  TEMPERAMENT ?
2024-01-18 20:17:44 posted on ()

I think that the word temperament is generally used to describe how a person feels and this has a lot to do with the personality of a person. The fact of the matter remains that it is one of the most important things when we think about how a person behaves in the society. Temperament is also quite important when we talk about business. This is specially true when we consider business ethics as one of the most important subjects in business development. 

2024-01-26 01:09:43 posted on ()

Ofcouse temperament is a good subject to give very much attention to and as you just highlighted therin it has so many influence in our liife ,generally, nothing that we carry out without the temperament impact,.

In our day-to-day business we can not at all deal successfully with our customers,without knowing our temperament  well,we can not respect other temperament but not respecting ours.

2024-01-27 11:31:05 posted on ()

In my view temperament is usually use as a person's bearing limit, or bearing capacity. Like don't check my temperament lest I will give you right lesson which you won't forget. Like he is a short temper person, talk with him with great care. A little sign of irritating will become a cause to lose his temper. I myself somewhat a short temper person when someone exceed certain limit while talking with me then I lose my temper.

2024-01-30 21:33:11 posted on ()

An individual's temperament is their innate personality traits that appear at a young age. We are influenced by our temperament in terms of our behavior, reactions, and relationships. Competition, confidence, and drive are the characteristics of cholerics. Optimistic, social, and fun-loving, a sanguine is a sanguine. Peaceful, calm, and relaxed are all characteristics of a phlegmatic temperament. People with melancholy temperaments are thoughtful, sensitive, and serious. It is not something we learn, but something we are born with.

You need to login to post here!