Pinned  What percentage of your income should you invest in HYIPS?

Cooldude
2023-10-06 14:52:10 posted on ()

Although it is not advisable for anyone to start investing in high yield investment platforms, for those that have made the decision to do so they should understand the risks involved. 

It is always adviced that you should invest only what you can afford to lose, which means that it should be a fraction of your income. And the moment you have realized some profits you should know when to stop. These platforms do not stand the test of time. 

What percentage of your income should you invest in HYIPS?
2023-10-08 23:58:11 posted on ()

With hyip field when join invest, you should select sites that have plans reasonal to invest and special should note about licensed, domain, templates,... it too is very important because with this things will be bring again for you about fund in safe, it too is ways to confirm that admin can pay or not to avoid scammer in hyip field. When a admin invest to create a hyip site, if they invest with good amount for good domain, templates, hosting,... enough best things for a safe site, it is big account, sure that he will not stop site too early to scam investors becuase as this case, when he will not rececive enough fund for investing from buy site, sure he will not stop his work too early. And reasonal plan with small rate is first major for a good hyip site

2023-10-09 19:25:46 posted on ()

Yes, it is important to only invest what you can afford to lose. This should be a really small fraction of your income. Like just 10% though that is not a one size fits all percentage. You should calculate what yours is. 

You need to consider how much money you are making and how much you need for your bills and expenses. Also consider other reliable investment methods before you choose how much to invest. 

2023-10-14 14:19:55 posted on ()

@Augusta - 10% of income with HYIP field, it is very many site for this plan, important as saying above, 10% here is a year, month, day or hour?  I think that this problem it too is important, with Hyip, even many site run plan 10% after hour if you can join to study about new working way but at least you too should be too greed because rate is high but not many site can pay for it even 10%/month because hyip is highest risk field for investors because anyone if know about SSL, Domain, Hosting, they too can do or buy hyip sites to work and therefore scammers to do this work, it is not surprice when if don't have many knowledge about hyip, sure you will lose money even with sites only pay 1%/day

2023-10-15 11:46:37 posted on ()

Actually right from the start I never do hyip it's one of those platform that I have wasted my money before for nothing seek so I don't do hyip again irrespective of the amount of money which I do earn monthly I believe that instead for me to invest with any hyip I will use it to trade forex or crypto because majority of hyip don't just last up to 24hrs.

If you check their plans mostly majority of those hourly programs will not last up to 24hrs

2023-10-16 02:19:29 posted on ()

As with everything that has to do with uncertainty, one should know how to apply moderation. Don't put too much in it, expecting to be a millionaire overnight, no. Just put the amount that you know you won't cry over when you lose it. Start small, that way you won't lose much in case the investment sites crash.

2023-11-27 18:51:07 posted on ()

I would never invest a 1% of my total income into hyips that is because there is no official security hyip owners are ethically or morally very corrupt people and they launch agressive techniques to blow out money from pocket of people having low tendency for hard work, when you are giving them your money , you are giving up on effort and asking them to punch you in face never advisable at all actually to be honest indeed .

2023-11-28 01:28:40 posted on ()

Investing in HYIPs (High-Yield Investment Programs) can be risky, so it's generally recommended to only invest money that you can afford to lose. It's important to do thorough research and understand the risks involved before investing. As for the percentage, it really depends on your personal financial situation and risk tolerance. Some experts suggest limiting HYIP investments to a small portion of your overall investment portfolio, like 5% or less. But remember, it's always a good idea to diversify your investments and not put all your eggs in one basket. 

2023-12-02 13:35:02 posted on ()

When investing in hyips , My strategy is to always invest less than 5% of my total savings , I know how much risk and loss , I can afford to manage, I usually invest in hyips at the very beginning and take out my profits as needed , So to say the least I do take out risk , but in a very calculated manner and such risk taking is ok when you have an plan, Then you can actually make that work , With patience we can acheive our targets , I always plan things before starting out , And always have a backup plan too .

2023-12-02 18:21:59 posted on ()

The percentage to invest should be based on the income of the investor and as well the credibility of the platform. But overall, we should be targeting tk invest at most 10%. With this we are playing safe no matter what may happen along the line.

And as well, if we find it very hard to make this decision, we can try as much as possible to meet with financial advisor to advise us on the right percentage.

2023-12-04 17:18:21 posted on ()
Hyip : means high yield investment program.Before some ventured in hyip, he ought to know that also suggest taking bull by its horn. Although, people earn with these programs; alas ! such programs hardly stand the test of time. When some wishes to really make such investment, he should to make so much researchs and inquiries through a well known hyip monitors; there one can find a legit hyip with a trusted record.
2023-12-05 01:17:04 posted on ()

True, it is advisable to never to invest any money that we can't afford to lose not only on those high yield investment programs but also in all investment programs that we are planning to put and invest our money in order to get profit from it, but personally i would say that high yield investment plans are way risky and i don't recommend any one who is not experienced on those programs, because you could lose all your investments.

2024-01-07 13:20:29 posted on ()

They are never a real and sustainable business , that is why we should never invest in them actually if you do then you should always be ready for a big loss anytime , most of the people who invest in hyips dont know,  that hyips are launched and exist only to make money for themselves , they have their targets which when achieved,  they usually close and come out again with new scams so we should avoid them always indeed .

2024-01-14 00:28:50 posted on ()

It is generally recommended to avoid investing in High-Yield Investment Programs (HYIPs) altogether. HYIPs are often associated with high risks and potential scams. They promise unusually high returns on investment, which are often unsustainable or unrealistic. Instead, it is advisable to focus on more reliable and regulated investment options, such as stocks, bonds, mutual funds, or real estate. These investments offer more stability and transparency, allowing individuals to make informed decisions based on their financial goals and risk tolerance.

2024-01-16 22:27:35 posted on ()

It is generally recommended to avoid investing any percentage of your income in High-Yield Investment Programs (HYIPs). HYIPs are often associated with high risks and are known for their potential to be scams. Investing in HYIPs can result in significant financial losses, as they often promise unrealistic returns and lack transparency. It is advisable to focus on more reliable and regulated investment options, such as stocks, bonds, or mutual funds, where you can make informed decisions based on thorough research and analysis.

You need to login to post here!