Pinned  WHAT SKILL ARE YOU LEARNING THIS 2024

Deyiang
2024-01-27 21:45:24 posted on ()

This year 2024 I have decided to learn a skill though I have so many skills that I want to learn in technology area.

I am learning as a fun and also to see what I can accomplish this year for myself.

The skill I have choose is html, CSS and JavaScript for web design since they all work together.

Though I was always thinking of how I am going to start coding looking at the code it was scary but it seems to a fun loving program because I am gradually understanding how those stuffs works.

I have downloaded so many ebooks on HTML, CSS and JavaScript and also I have downloaded so many videos on it.

I have already gotten my Notepad++ that I downloaded.

I am now using ww3c platform to learn.

I am just glad I started. You can join me in this journey so that by the end of the year we can have something to celebrate

WHAT SKILL ARE YOU LEARNING THIS 2024
2024-01-28 19:36:30 posted on ()

While searching job in Upwork and freelancer, I find it out that mostly people need, graphic designer and they pay handsome amount of money to them. So my planning is to learn this skill of graphic designing for this year 2024. First I will see different videos available on the topic  in order to get initial idea, after then I will join some classes which will be free and online after then if  I will find it out that I am not up to mark then I will join  offline classes.

2024-01-30 16:11:48 posted on ()

While searching job in Upwork and freelancer, I find it out that mostly people need, graphic designer and they pay handsome amount of money to them. So my planning is to learn this skill of graphic designing for this year 2024. First I will see different videos available on the topic  in order to get initial idea, after then I will join some classes which will be free and online after then if  I will find it out that I am not up to mark then I will join  offline classes.

Yes you are right you have to find a skill that you know ones you are done with it you can have a job that you will be doing.

You have made a call point there. To be successful download videos watch them get an idea about your skill then If you are not still satisfy go to forum to ask questions. If you are not still satisfy join free classes if the free classes is not still giving you what you want join paid classes that where you teacher will answer all your questions.

Before then you have gotten a wider knowledge of it

You need to login to post here!