Pinned  Why should you trust review survey websites?

Charlotte
2024-01-18 18:24:06 posted on ()

Review survey websites are generally a reliable source of information because they are not affiliated with the companies being reviewed, and they provide an unbiased perspective from people who have first-hand experience with the products or services being reviewed.

Why should you trust review survey websites?
2024-01-20 19:14:14 posted on ()

In my opinion, this is completely true because once I registered on a similar site and after passing several surveys I was simply blocked and also after a couple of days they started calling me constantly and offering to buy something because that site sold my phone number. Therefore, you need to be careful and I would not always trust sats that require too much personal information. For example, I will now never give out my phone number and exact address. Only the city and the post office.

2024-01-25 19:22:24 posted on ()

Survey sites are doing chargebacks after paying you for the survey and this is the most challenging part. You could spend even 30 minutes or even 1 hour or one hour and a half to get this 1 $ or 3 $ and then they revoke the reward as getting statistics for free from people. This is what they are doing unfortunately these days. This means it could not be as reliable manner to generate income.

You need to login to post here!